As vaping is a standard activity that has been adopted by many smokers because of it being the more safe choice and we are seeing new products of vape enter the market constantly.
Disposable vape is growing in popularity and this article looks at why that is, what they do, and the benefits of this option. Let’s start with a brief explanation as to how disposable vapes differ from other types. Disposable vapes are the perfect choice for the on-the-go individual, becoming popular with vapers due to the design that allows them to be used at any time. These are usually small, non-rechargeable devices that are pre-filled with E-Liquid. Each device is a single-use product; meaning when the E-Liquid has run out the device is then discarded and cannot be reused.
Working of Disposable devices
Unlike the rechargeable vape kits, there’s no need to press a button, it simply works by inhaling the E-Liquid vapour like you would a cigarette. There’s no need to charge the device or replace the coil. Usually, they last around 500-600 puffs depending on your vape style, with many devices boasting even higher rates. When the coil hits a certain temperature, it vaporizes the oil. This is the major difference between vaping and smoking. When you vape any substance, there is no flame. This is why vaping is safer than smoking. The health problems associated with smoking are caused by the act of burning, which produces carcinogens and tar. With a vape device, you simply have a cloud of vapor.
Benefits of Disposable devices
Those most likely to benefit from disposable vape devices are smokers who are new to vaping and looking to make the switch from cigarette smoking Or those who are looking for a spare vape to keep handy for when their refillable vape kit runs out.
Pros and cons of disposable devices
Disposable devices have their own pros and cons. Lets put a sight on them;
The pros of disposable vapes:
- It is very simple and easy to use, specifically for beginners which means you can simply inhale and go. Perhaps the most attractive feature of disposable vape pens is the simplicity of use. Most are so easy to use that you simply press a button, and you are ready to take a draw in mere seconds.
- Portability is another benefit of the disposable type of vape pen. Full-size vape mods – those that offer a variety of functions and features to fine-tune your vaping experience – are not small items. It requires no maintenance which means no buttons, no coils, no worry
- It is a cheaper to start as it doesn’t require buying a device to use, everything you need is packaged in your disposable ready to go. You will usually find them made from moulded plastic, a cheap and efficient method of manufacture and they are generally far more basic than your more expensive models.
- You got a wide selection of flavours for such kind of devices as increasing popularity has led to an explosion of flavours becoming available
The cons of disposable vapes:
- Wasteful and have a short lifespan as they are created to be disposable, not environmentally friendly.
- They are non-rechargeable single means it can be used and you don’t know how long your charge will last.
- It consist of less selection as standard E-Liquids offer an even bigger variety of flavours
- It gets more expensive in the long run as they are cheap in the short term but if you vape frequently, it quickly becomes more expensive than a pod kit
In conclusion, disposable vapes really shine for newcomers to vaping or those looking for a quick fix while on the go. However, if you are looking to make the switch from smoking to vaping, and find vaping works for you, we certainly suggest investing in a reusable device.