Molicel P26A 18650 Rechargeable Batttery 2600 mah
This is one of the newer and highly anticipated batteries out by a major manufacture and it hits a Grand Slam with its first at hit. The MoliCel P26A is a 18650 vape battery, designed to offer users a balance between power and capacity it features a 2600mAh capacity and a 25A continuous discharge. Perhaps the most common type of battery used in vaping, it is compatible with a range of mods and kits. Please ensure you always check compatibility before use. Perhaps the most broadly perceived sort of battery used in vaping, it is suitable with mods and packs.
The current and voltage used to charge the batteries should not be greater than is set out in the guidelines. Batteries ought not to be charged in unreasonably cold or hot temperatures. Try not to leave the battery in the charger for north of 24 hours. Try not to leave the battery unattended while charging. Never utilize a changed or harmed charge. Store the batteries at the right temperature: batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.
- Keep your batteries in case when not being used. Try not to leave them around free in bags or pockets: It's crucially critical that batteries don't come into contact with any metal articles as this can prompt spillage, blast or fire.
- Do not use if they are harmed, strangely hot, stained, and twisted, on the off chance that the wrapping isn't flawless or then again assuming some other unusual circumstances are recognized. Discard the batteries in the event that this happens.
- Do not make it contact with water or fire. Discard the batteries assuming this happens.
- Not be placed in microwaves or in any high strain holder.
- Not be utilized or gathered with other various makes, types or models of batteries.
- Stay away from unreasonable shock or vibration.
- If liquid leaking from a battery gets in your eyes, don't rub your eyes, wash them with clean water and seek medical attention immediately.
- Ensure that the battery is disposed of immediately and that any liquid that has leaked from the battery is contained and removed as it may cause explosion or fire.
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Rated Voltage 3.6V - 3.7V
- Charging cycle termination voltage 4.20V ± 0.05V
- Plus Pool: Flat Top
- Protection circuit: Without
- max discharge current: 35A
- Do not discharge deeper than 2.5V
Share this post
- March , 2022 (7)
- September , 2021 (6)
- March , 2021 (2)
- February , 2021 (19)
- January , 2021 (12)
- December , 2020 (18)
- November , 2020 (9)
- October , 2020 (15)
- September , 2020 (8)
- June , 2020 (7)
- May , 2020 (6)
- April , 2020 (1)
- March , 2020 (6)
- February , 2020 (1)
- January , 2020 (2)
- December , 2019 (1)
- November , 2019 (6)
- October , 2019 (3)
- September , 2019 (6)
- August , 2019 (2)